Hi egg, yes I can watch it now thank you very much (also just had to update my flashplayer).

WOW. That is a great tutorial video on this topic (for all shapes), because the moving it around, quickly allows you to do perspective with it. I did not know that move - thank you.

A quick question - did you remove the first small circle, or did you just select it via ctrl left mouse, in order to open the ability to move it around? I only ask as your mouse movement in the video (not your fault) made me think you were selecting it to remove it. Seems a silly question as I read this back, but just wanted to be sure

I'm just wondering, this idea popped into my head, that if you did the concentrics, moved them for perspective, then created all semi-circles, would this be possible do you think? I'm thinking this would really help and save time in constructing an arched enclosed walkway or internal view of a cathedrals roof (for example), as the framework to build on. Your moving it around is giving me quite a few ideas (James Bond film intro).