Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default page and layer gallery

I dont know wether this is something I have done or its new in WD9 - but I like to have page & layer tab showing under the design tab but they seem sort of combined - how do I get it back to how it used to be ?

thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	page layer error.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	96724

Default Re: page and layer gallery

I wonder if something went amiss.

Try this. Go to Utilities > Galleries and click on Fly-out Bar. This will make the tabs go away. And then go back and reselect the Fly-out Bar option and see if this helps restore the tabs to their rightful position.

hi gary thanks for the reply - i tried what you said - first it removes all the tabs like you said - then when i re-select it it puts the bitmap gallery at top then the fill gallery - then the design and page galleries sort of combined like in screenshot .

wonder if i just uninstall it then reinstall - would i have to re-activate it ?

cheerz

its ok ive sorted it - when you drag the galleries by holding the mouse key on the top bar of each gallery box four direction arrows appear on the screen so i just dragged them all into the main screen then one by one dragged them to the right by holding the mouse key down then letting go when the mouse was on top of the right direction arrow that appeared .

Cheerz

Excellent. Now if I can only remember this.

if you want to move any of the galleries you have to pin it open 1st then you can drag it with the mouse - then you will see the direction arrows - then just while holding your mouse on the top bar of the gallery move your mouse pointer onto any of them and release mouse key and your chosen gallery will be attached to whatever side you pick - easy when you know how :-)

thanks