Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Back into fonts

Default Back into fonts

Hello,

I am very new here, however I was quite a popular font design back in the day, however I never used to post here.

I was thinking of creating a few more free for all commercial use fonts.
    Does anyone have any specifications of fonts that you would like to have for free?

Here is some of my work anyhow, I won't post where to get them from because it may be considered spamming. But here are the images;

Default Re: Back into fonts

Very nice offer of you. Thanks.
    As for me I would say post the link where to get them. Considering what you said in your post I would think twice about it being spam. So at least from me post with my blessings.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Back into fonts

Hello MyFoxGraphics, Welcome to Talkgraphics I apologize for the delay in your post being viewable, it got caught in the spam filters and went into auto moderation.

I'm sure your fonts would be more than welcome here. You can either post a link here in the main typography forum to a download site or we have a Fonts gallery where you can post the files to be dowloaded directly. The fonts gallery is a moderated forum and any fonts posted there must be either the members own work or we must have permission from the author.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.