Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A glimpse into the future: SIGGRAPH 2013 Technical Papers Preview

For those interested in computer graphics. A glimpse into the future:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAFhkdGtHck

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: A glimpse into the future: SIGGRAPH 2013 Technical Papers Preview

pretty amazing stuff!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: A glimpse into the future: SIGGRAPH 2013 Technical Papers Preview

Nearly all 3D simulations and no print which means what for 2D programmes like Xara/Adobe/Serif/Inkscape/Corel. Or does it mean this is the areas that universities and enterprise are working at the moment on will need to read more. Went to the Siggraph site and found that it is there to encourage the development of 3D graphics and hardware including: computer games, scientific visualization, information visualization, computer-aided design, computer vision, audio, robotics, and fabrication.

Must say that the skater who was given a hand drawn look, looked good. I always think that the Pixar films look too clean and pretty, even Wall-e when it is away from the city.
    Design is thinking made visual.