Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Bathrooms online shop

Seem to be doing a lot of ecommerce sites these days. Anyway on this site I wanted to make a fairly small company come across as one of the big boys, so took design cues from them; boxed site, light colours, blue, simple home page with featured products. Client loved the site and hopefully we can get them high up on google. Integrated a search box in this one as well and it works really well. Again the same problem with dynamic content - I have to design a page long enough to anticipate what the client may post for each product, just wish I could find a workaround to that because clients love ecwid compared with wordpress ecommerce or opencart, just a lot easier to use even for a novice.

http://www.citybathrooms.biz/
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Bathrooms online shop

Another very nice site Skech Hey no pink this time! what did you use for the search box? is it a google custom search?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thanks Frances, the search box is an ecwid widget.

Clean and upscale.

I really like the fast-moving and evocative banner pictures with text. That should make visitors click for more information.

I could not find a direct link to the "Terms & Conditions" page but there are four buttons that link to anchored sections of that page. As there are no "Back" or "To the top of the page" buttons in these sections, I felt the navigational flow of the website to be somewhat interrupted.

Boy there is a direct link in the footer to the ts and cs, there is also a top of page icon fixed/anchored to the bottom right of the page. Also items cannot be purchased without first agreeing to the terms and conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
    there is a direct link in the footer to the ts and cs
    Yes, I should have said that there is no direct link in the menus at the top of the page from where new visitors tend to navigate a site. I don't know why you chose to have double links for price matching and shipping/returns and name the latter two differently, but I found it a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
    there is also a top of page icon fixed/anchored to the bottom right of the page. Also items cannot be purchased without first agreeing to the terms and conditions.
    I was indeed surprised to not find one because you are quite good at this sort of thing. Anyway, the fixed icon at the bottom right of the window doesn't show on my laptop (Windows 7, neither in Chrome nor in IE 10). I checked it on the desktop (XP with Chrome and IE 8) and there it only shows in Chrome (27.0.1453.94 m) when the browser window is maximized.