Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am a Xara X1 user. I downloaded MM 1.1 to try it out. When I double click on the download I get an hourglass for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

I am a Xara X1 user. I downloaded MM 1.1 to try it out. When I double click on the download I get an hourglass for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

I would suspect a bad download. They have been having a little problem with there server cutting downloads short. The size should be 5,732,144 bytes. I would try downloading again.

Well, I have tried downloading it perhaps 6 times now. No luck. Size: 5,732,144 bytes Size on disk: 5,732,352 bytes

strange ...

if you are using XP are you logged into an admistrators account and not a users? I know there was some problems with Xara with this... Not sure on MM.

Yes - XP home SP2. I am logged on as admin.

Dang... You got me on this one. Have you contacted support on this? Let me think about it tonight and if I get a wild hair, I will tell you more.

the only thing might be another program getting in the way. Sometimes antivirus software can hang things up when they are checking the file... Have you tried disabling your antivirus during install?

this is all the crap I have heard to try... that I can remember at midnight anyway...