Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Payed widget designer?

Is there anyone who can create custom widgets for xara? of course payment is offer`d?
    just wondering
    thanks

Default Re: Payed widget designer?

via place holders you can almost any widget in from code canyon at a fraction of a developer price e.g. here for example

What are you wanting to put in? See an example here

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

That actually helped me ALOT!!! thank you!!!
    But before i buy any!!!
    Would these work on xara? http://dopdemo.net/previews/?item=th...-jquery-plugin
    aswel do you think someone on xara would be able to help me edit it that if i click the images it sends people to url`s? aswel as making it auto slide instead of clicking?
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH THO!

it should be fine there's probably is a setting for auto scrolling to set to true or false like the example i showed above it is set to 'true' so it scrolls on its own
    read through the stuff from the developer and fire your questions to them about links etc

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Do you think it would work like the widgets already on xara? like the all effects slide show ? where i can click edit and easily change the photo`s etc without knowing how to code html etc?

No, you'll need to insert the HTML/javascript code within a placeholder and edit the code to get it to work.

any other solutions to this issue then?

Have you given it a go inserting the HTML/javascript code? - all of the links you keep finding have quite clear steps on how to insert these into a web page, it's just a case of giving it a go.

Once you have those instructions, inserting them into Web Designer is quite straight forward, really.

How to add code to the head of your page:
    If you're using Web Designer Premium, or Designer Pro - go to Utilities > Web Properties > Page tab and click HTML Code (head)
    Or if you're using Web Designer (not Premium) then see this support article.

And see this article to insert the code within the body of your page (where you want the widget to display)

Or if you're struggling with those, then insert a widget that is already provided in Web Designer.

From what you're looking at, they are variations on the photo slideshow widgets anyway. See the All Effects Slideshow and the Fade Slideshow [top/right/bottom/left] widgets
    http://www.xara.com/products/webdesigner/templates/