Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Unable to register Xara Web Designer 9

Hi, just purchased the CD and now trying to register online, I'm left with a flashing "circle", stating please wait. I have tried numerous times, each for approx. 45 minutes. Is there any other way to register.

Default Re: Unable to register Xara Web Designer 9

Quote Originally Posted by AGH55 View Post
    Hi, just purchased the CD and now trying to register online, I'm left with a flashing "circle", stating please wait. I have tried numerous times, each for approx. 45 minutes. Is there any other way to register.
    You can register at xara.com under Service Center. You need an account though.

I remember having had that problem once as well but suddenly it all worked. See if closing and restarting the program and then registering works...

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I remember having had that problem once as well but suddenly it all worked. See if closing and restarting the program and then registering works...
    Thanks, I rebooted the PC and I now have registered successfully. Now comes the hard part, trying to build my first website. I have no knowledge of Web Design, but the box states, "easy to use, web design quick and easy"

Thanks for letting us know that it works now. Have fun building your site!