Grace has chosen to use The MIT License (MIT) for this project. The MIT Licence covers contributions of code to the project. Media, or all work that is not code, such as but not limited to artwork, documentation, images and videos is covered by a separate media licence, the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

These licences ensure that if you contribute to the project you retain copyright on your work and can do anything you like with it, including selling it; -- but everyone else in the world can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell your contributed work as long as they include copies of the licences and credit the contributors.

If you plan on being a contributor to the project it would be a good idea to read about the licences and familiarize yourself with what it means to contribute to an open source project. All contributors will be required to sign and submit an Open Source Contributor Agreement before their work can be included in the project. This is to ensure that the project has clearly licensed rights to use your contributions and that you retain copyright on your own work.

I am not a lawyer so the agreements and licences I'll be posting come from standard and trusted sources as follows.

I have used
Project Harmony's Contributor Agreement Generator to generate our proposed Contributor Agreement. They have lots of good information about what the Contributor Agreements are meant to do and what the language means.

The Open Source Initiative (OSI), hosts a template for The MIT License (MIT) that we will use, by adding a date and our list of contributors.
The Open Source Initiative's (OSI) Getting Help page is great for learning about Open Source.

If you will be contributing Media ( artwork, documentation, images, videos, etc.) your contributions will be distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. It is recommended that you read through that licence and the Before Licensing page on the Creative Commons Wiki.

I will post copies of the licences and agreements in the following posts in this thread. Please use this thread to comment on or ask questions about the licences and agreement.

Please do not submit a completed Contributor Agreements until you are asked for one.