Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer 9 premium Tutorials

Hi Talk Graphics users, I've started another series of videos covering Xara Web Designer 9 premium. Hope you will enjoy the new tutorials as much as the previous ones. I need someone to remind me how to embed video or the code for creating the links for each topic to keep it organized. Either way hope all is well with you and if you need help with using Xara let me know and I can make a video tutorial to help resolve your problem.

Default Re: Web Designer 9 premium Tutorials

I think this might be what you are looking for.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/misc.php...code#videocode

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I think this might be what you are looking for.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/misc.php...code#videocode
    Thanks!

Here is my first video I made on a new feature for Xara Web Designer 9 Premium. Add Google Analytics Code Lesson 111:

I know a few people who were confused about where to add Google Analytics code so I made it a priority for tutorials. I have more tutorials that focus on the in-depth features I will post some more when I have a chance. If you need help using the new version of Xara Web Designer let me know and I can make a video tutorial for you. By the way not sure what I did wrong but video want display only shows link.
    Last edited by angelize; 08 May 2013 at 08:44 PM.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

To embed the video player here simply type out the BBcode as shown in this attachment. The code shown is for youtube but it works the same for vimeo as well (just substitute vimeo for youtube). You only need the video ID number NOT the whole url

I have edited your post so the player is now embeded. Thanks for sharing these with us
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youtube code.png 
Views:	161 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	96031  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.