Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Widget Problem - Color Changes to Color Accordion Not Working

Okay, here's an odd one (at least for me, given my relative experience with Xara).

When we edit the Accordion widget by changing the colors (but not the positioning of the elements, etc.), the color appears to change. However, when the site is previewed or published, it still appears with the default color scheme.

Any ideas?

In the absence of that being made to work, does anyone have any experience creating tabbed content boxes in Xara?

Thanks, everyone, as always!

Best,
    RDS
    Diamond Pacific Media Group

Default Re: Widget Problem - Color Changes to Color Accordion Not Working

Nobody?

Why not create a second Xara site with a fixed page the size of your content boxes, a page to each. Then add a simple navigation bar to the site.
    What I then do is is publish to a sub-folder and in my main site set up a site widget to embed my content tabs.

You then have total design control of content and style.
    I also make the sub-site a Xara Presentation, add a bit of auto-next page and I get a carousel.

Acorn

The Carousel Widgets have their own CSS styling (e.g., Easy Accordion <-- easyaccordion.css).

To make changes to styling, you would need to understand what elements are controlled by the styles applied there and override them in a Page Placeholder.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Why not create a second Xara site with a fixed page the size of your content boxes, a page to each. Then add a simple navigation bar to the site.
    What I then do is is publish to a sub-folder and in my main site set up a site widget to embed my content tabs.

You then have total design control of content and style.
    I also make the sub-site a Xara Presentation, add a bit of auto-next page and I get a carousel.

Acorn
    here is a simpler demonstration; http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...lot-of-content