Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WebDesign 8 Navbar issue

on 1 out of 10 pages using exact same Navbar, the drop down menus don't show up directly under menu button (showing up way left) and are hard if not impossible to select

-R

Default Re: WebDesign 8 Navbar issue

Without a link to your site or a xar/web file to view it's difficult to say exactly what the problem is but one suggestion would be select the nav bar on each page and bring it to the front (Ctrl+F). See if that works.

EDIT: Rereading your post I'm sure that's not the problem Could you attach your xar/web file?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

heres the site, www.caminodecrestone.com, goto the "getting there" page and you'll see drop-downs no longer work

Nav bars work for me on this page http://www.caminodecrestone.com/gettinghere.htm and they appear in the correct place.

What browser are you using?

Yes, I can see what you mean. Could you copy the navbar into a new page and attach it here?

Edit: I can see the fault using Firefox
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

very odd here is navtest page, it works fine, I move navbar to from on "gettingthere" page same bar doesn't work

http://caminodecrestone.com/navtest.htm

almost got it, figured out the issue is with the Place holder for the Google map, moving it around may fix this, I hope

turning it off, the placeholder, fixes menu

Coudl you paste the code here that you have in that placeholder (for your Google Map widget), maybe someone could help you correct the code to stop this happening.

only solution I can find is to put placeholder/map on its own page without drop-down menu's
    not very elegant...