Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Premium 9 Always on Top

For some reason, Xara is now Always on Top of all folders, programs and everything on my desktop.

Did I hit some weird key combination or something? Can't find anything about it in the Help screens.

Thanks for any input.

Curly In KC

Default Re: Xara Premium 9 Always on Top

Probably "full screen mode". Look in the Window menu or hit the 8 key on the numeric keypad...

Gerry

Thanks for the reply Gerry. I can say with some degree of certainty that it wasn't full screen mode because it was only occupying about a third of my screen. But for some reason, I couldn't put any window on top of Xara. So I tried the simplest fix know to man....REBOOT! And I'm pleased to say it's working just fine now. Isn't that crazy!

I have seen this same thing in both WD8 and WD9. When it occurs I can no longer do an alt-tab to my other windows. I now have to minimze the Xara window to get to them.

When it occurs, it is always right after I do an export. It happens randomly, but usually after I have used the program for a while. I found that for me just closing and then reopening the program fixes it. It is rather annoying though.

I have also noticed that often, when this occurs, the top part of the Xara window toolbars disappear and turn white until I move the mouse up to that area.