Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Manchester United - 20 League Titles

Quite an achievement for Manchester United.
    20 Times Champions of England - That's 20 League Titles.
    Out of which, there's 13 Premiership titles, out of the 21 years of the Premiership.

If you want to know, what the football Premiership in England is?

The Premier League was founded in 1992. It had previously been called Division One in the English Football League. The Premiership began following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from The Football League to take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal.
    The Barclays Premiership (as it is usually known) set out to do many things when it began. Including being 'regarded as the world's best league football competition - on and off the field.'

Of course, you can always read about the Premiership on Wikipedia!

So, that 2013 was too good an opportunity to miss, when I could add that to the word CHAMPIONS.

Congratulation Manchester United.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ManU_20.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	95786  

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Default Re: Manchester United - 20 League Titles

And congratulation of course for Sir Alex Ferguson, who is able to maintain this level and keep the team so high.

I have just read now on Wikipedia that he has been the trainer of MU since 1986. Also interesting that before that was player, started from 1957.

You're right csehz.
    Alex Ferguson has been at the helm of Manchester United for a long time.
    It's rare that a manager gets to stay at one club, for so long, these days.
    Robin Van Percie was Alex's best signing this season, and I think that made a huge difference to the team.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Yes and beside that probably the Premiership is that league which is the hardest to win, simply because of the number of top flight teams.

There are are around seven (MU, MCity, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton) ones which when meet, that is a tough match with hardly prognostized result. So the top teams rarely can have easy matches comparing to other country leagues, anyway it is also a factor probably in that the Champions League semi-finals were a spanish-german league meetings.
    Simply no capacity and power to win everything in such a hard contest, covering the home leagues, cups, international cups, and of course the qualifications to euro or world cups