Gary thanks very much the explanation.

Basically in Xara Designer Pro X my issue is with .avi that can not see a real preview of it. In my old example which is just a button reproduction basically, containing mixed transparency and feather:
- checking it in Flash animation preview of course comes the message that mixed transparency and feather are not supported, so the button appears without those
- checking it in GIF animation preview it is limited because of the colors
- the only real preview is in Web page preview, but that just shows one frame of course

So how someone can preview the whole .avi in Xara?

Animation_1280x720.xar

I was not sure where to set that 0,03 duration which you mentioned, I think in this particular example that has different meaning as the layers are coming and the objects are not moving. Probably you meant that if the objects are named and so moved. Here setting 0,03 that is just a very short changing of frames.

Anyway just tried the .avi export and upload to link http://youtu.be/pcSCoeq0dUY, well I waited slightly sharper quality, but maybe just I did something wrong. However tried the dimensions as you proposed so 1280x720 and the .avi type is uncompressed.