Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Once you've animated, you have export options in Xara

Cheers Boy, it's been an interesting thread.

csehz, I know exactly what you mean, I had the same issue when I created my first paper plane animation. I found the only way to avoid this was to create a bitmap copy of the plane. As all vectors are grouped it should really act under the same rotation but under certain circumstance that I couldn't work out it didn't. Sorry, I meant to mention this earlier. One thing re using a bitmap is the object becomes a square and it's quite easy to find that this bitmap square is outside the circle and thus effect it's rotation which is no longer circular. If you look at rocket3 in my last xar file the rocket bitmap is slightly outside the circle and subsequently effected the rotation. Fortunately this wasn't to any great degree.

I've created this animation on revealing a path using a similar technique. The chalk brush circle (converted to a bitmap) is revealed in a similar method.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host