Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Once you've animated, you have export options in Xara

Any chance you could upload your xar file Gary?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Very good chance, Egg. ;)

Sharing is what an art community is all about.

My Best,
    Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cheers Gary, I couldn't work on yours as it was to difficult to back engineer the animation but I think this is what you may find helpful. There are a couple of warnings on export but it doesn't seem to effect the final results. To grasp a lot of what's happening it's best to view each frame in wire-frame.

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

And a further refinement. This animation is similar to the last but as well as rotating some elements have been expanded or contracted using Shift resizing. I think this effect gives a more chaotic look to the ani.

Egg

And finally I'm off to bed but here's another with a slower end transition. This has increased the swf file size greatly.

Egg

Egg that is very spectacular like that! It makes me thinking which picture could assemble like that

Relating the bitmaps so far were not my big friends in animation because of the size, but I should be more open as for example this tutorial from 2007 explains http://www.xara.com/news/september07/tutorial.asp that possible even recolor a bitmap between of frames. And the size is not so criminal

Bitmap_color_change.swf

Bitmap_color_change.xar

Excellent animation csehz.
    Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Cheers Gary, I couldn't work on yours as it was to difficult to back engineer the animation but I think this is what you may find helpful. There are a couple of warnings on export but it doesn't seem to effect the final results. To grasp a lot of what's happening it's best to view each frame in wire-frame.
    Thanks for the insight and work, Egg. I really have no intention of a "repeat performance", because the little art experiment was validation enough that an off-centered group of shapes could be rotated around a central point if you use an invisible circle as the parent shape.

I originally got the idea after seeing a bunch of novel puzzles and got to wondering why there aren't circular puzzles. And I didn't want the animation to fully artistically resolve itself; creating and setting up the art was a nightmare I don't want to repeat!

My Best,

Gary