Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default chrome acting weird on my computer alone

I have made a html 5 video in easy html 5 video maker (used camtasia to record the .mov file and then imported mp4 to easy html 5). Easyhtml5 has fall back for (mp4 mv4 webm and swf) and imported into a xara page with problems. In all browsers (FF IE safari and opera) it shows the rotating 3d pie chart with a white back ground as it should but in chrome it shows grey the size of the placeholder? The customer support for the programme have seen the page on the members site and it has a white back ground in their chrome (same release) and my web hard ware geezers at work see the same white BG in chrome for that page and more weird they see the white back ground when on loginme in on my computer and i see it still grey!

So far work geezers have re installed my graphics card drivers and disabled all plugins, re installed chrome but no change. The geezeers guessed that perhaps chrome was using the wrong codex some how but they were stumped... but they did use inspect element in chrome and found the webm was white bg but both mp4 files when hovered over showed grey hence the codex thought?

Any one any ideas?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grey.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	95785Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white bg.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	95784

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Default Re: chrome acting weird on my computer alone

You are not alone!

this is a bug in chrome see the following link:

http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/16/858182

Does not offer a solution but it shows that it is not something you are doing but chrome itself.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk