Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 NEW ! Virginia Wedding Chapel Site ...

A Website created by me for The Wedding Chapel @ the Magnolia House Inn in Hampton, Va, USA.

Link: A Virginia Wedding Chapel Website

Using WD6 with a few modifications made with a trial version of WD MX Premium

Default Re: NEW ! Virginia Wedding Chapel Site ...

Keeping in mind that I want to hopefully get more bookings, I have some suggestions:

The photos in the background - the idea is fine but the quality of the images is not good enough, save them as higher quality images.

Make the actual site width wider, at least 955px

The navigation menu needs to be a lighter colour so that it can be seen clearly.

Look at the overall colour scheme, weddings are an occasion for white, browns and blues and greens simply do not go with the type of business.

The blurred transparencies around the background boxes does not look nice at all, it makes the site look very dated, by all means keep the transparency but do not blur the edges and keep one colour, perhaps a black with a flat transparency with white or very light grey text.

The line spacing of text is too much, consider decreasing that.

Make the site welcoming and you will get more business, it's as simple as that.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: NEW ! Virginia Wedding Chapel Site ...

Don't want to sound picky, but I'm a bit confused. A couple of times you mention "Queen Anne Victorian ....". Two very different eras. If the two are both meant it should be clearer. Attention to detail - or lack of - is important in such a business
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64