Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

can't seem to upload the attachment on my original thread -- error messages there -- so here goes to try posting it here....
    ---Maya

Nope, there's a real prob. with attachments now. The error is: There was an FTP (file transfer) error. The detail is 'Failed creating the directory '/attachments/6/2/2/6221066011' error code: 550 /attachments/6/2/2/6221066011: Disk quota exceeded'.

Whenever someone can remedy this just delete this thread if that's best and I'll repost on my original thread.

Here, maybe this will work for a bit = I put up the img. tag from a photo acct.

yep, that works at least....
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Very nice Maya! This is one of the most realistic 3D rendered scenes containing a "person" I have seen posted here (no offense guys). The pose of the person and the crow are very realistic. Even the trees and plants look great. The wolf looks a bit "rendered" ... but otherwise I think it looks great (Yeah, I know ... I barely have my 2D license )

Thanks much Ed! Thanks for the encouraging words = they give me hope that I will improve in time, and learned skills, with these aps...it's funny too how each ap has its "quirks," but I hope that as "tools" they will let my own style come through no matter what one I use.
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

I put up the img. tag from a photo acct.
    Yep! I think thats the best solution for now, Hopefully they will get the problems sorted out.

Cool image Maya.

MUCH better Maya, I can see the Crow now!!

I read a week or so ago about the attatchments issue but was thinking it must have been resolved. Too soon to think that I guess!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Oh, this is very nice Maya... I love the depth to this comp...

Haha, no offence taken here Ed...

Thanks Mike, glad I came up with a way to post!

Hey Richard -- now see...there really is a raven/crow in those woods! Thanks too for the feed back -- very helpful, and now I can adjust the brightness on postings so they show properly here.
    Antony will sort out the attachment problem -- must be a complicated thing. Sorry Antony!!!

Hi gidgit -- thanks too! I'm glad you like this one. Yeah, really my goals are about creating scenes more than just single figure pics with the 3D...and it can be tricky!
    -Mark Twain