Quote Originally Posted by rikkoshea View Post
Hi Gary, wondering if you can help me with a (similar/related?) problem? Am using WD6 to try to upload a pdf file to my website (also tried uploading in .doc format as well), and have tried using Xara to publish, as well as Filezilla, but either way I can't seem to get the file uploaded? In Xara, the browser tells me it's unable to find the file on the server (404 error), and when I tried to upload using Filezilla, I'm told the following.... "Error: Failed to convert command to 8 bit charset". I've tried to upload to the index.html files sub-directory, as well as just as part of the /httpdocs website files. Tried dragging the file to the webpage which produced a pdf icon, but that doesn't seem to have a file to point to after uploading. Perhaps you can tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks a lot, Rikko...

Hi again, I omitted to mention that the file is in foreign language font, but works fine in WD6 as text, menu buttons, etc. And also, I think I should have addressed to "Acorn" sorry, as I see you solved the earlier query (but I'm sure that Gary would have got there also! ((-: )
Hi again, a bit embarrassed to admit I've fixed my own problem. I suddenly realised that when saving my file (to pdf) the foreign characters in the file name I was given were corrupted when the file was saved, so I simply had to change the file name to English! Sorry..... Rikko