Oh quite simply I have lost interest ... hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I have to stop downloading this stuff.

Actualy , I've really dropped most of my computer graphics stuff right now and am doing mainly my chinese ink and watercolour paintings for ebay each week (although I sometimes use Expression2 for idea creation which is great. But the last batch I just used a pencil and faintly drew in and editted lines on the watercolour paper [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]). I'm also doing more music recording on my computer.

Speaking of audio, as much as I like XP for it's stability, the Creative Labs (maker of my soundblaster live card) driver are plain bad. I have had some audio problems using my software ( www.cakewalk.com homestudio 2002 ) and the midi recording from keyboard has an odd problem. For like 5 seconds , all played notes are recorded at time 0 , then they start recording right. So on playback , there's this big WOOMP kindof horrid chord made of 5 seconds on played notes all at once ...hehe. Anyway, I'm just waiting for Creative to get off their butts to fix this.

So I wish winXP had the drivers worked out ...some things worked better in win98 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com