+! to the font-name error message being corrected.

For anyone who doesn't experience this, congratulations, but I get it pretty regularly, either because there is a variant being used that isn't really there (like a bold on a non-bold-able font) or because there is a whole font that needs to be substituted. I work with other people in my office, so we often have to look at each others' designs and/or edit them collaboratively. Since we almost exclusively design for the web, making templates for WordPress or Joomla or even sometimes just a standard html mockup, we need to use fonts from the Google library, especially lately. It is often that a font won't be installed, but the file will still load and look right with the partial.

So a common example is that I have 4 projects open at once, each with more than one version and then my partner asks me to look at 2 of her designs. I open them and get the error and dismiss, because I'm just reviewing them. I close Xara and leave for the day and come back tomorrow, open Xara and conveniently, all of my previously-in-use-files open up, and each one that has this error pops up this (pretty useless at that point) dialog. So I might get the error 2 or 3 times in a row. Maybe I want to fix the issue, maybe I don't! But I should be able to hone in on the 3 or 4 files with the issue and not have to look at all 10+ open files to determine which ones are a problem, especially if I would only actually care about 1 of them anyway.