Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Australian Author Graham Anderson | The Elijah Trilogy

A small site made about 8 months ago for an Australian Author who has just released 3 books as part of a trilogy. Most of the links on the navigation bar go to sites where people can purchase the book, or view a trailer on You tube. The actual website is only 3 pages. This chap was a pleasure to work with, and very passionate about his writing.

http://www.graham-anderson.com
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Australian Author Graham Anderson | The Elijah Trilogy

Very Nice! Even though the site has a lot of dark colours it still looks warm and inviting! Well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Good site design and site mechanics Abi. Everything a good content site should be.

Nice color balance, Abi! Although the Amazon link took me straight to the Amazon home page and not to the page featuring his novel. Is that on purpose?

Best,
    RDS
    Diamond Pacific Media Group

I was thinking ok site when first viewing then I scrolled down and to be honest the middle and bottom of the site is very good, the header needs a re-think, perhaps have a monochrome navigation menu. Also when moving from the home page to the 'the trilogy' page the header stays the same so one has to look at the navigation menu to make sure the page has changed. But as I said the rest of the site is good, particularly the use of type.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk