Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Booklet as a web document

I am a complete novice as regards web design and hope that there is someone who can point me in the right direction.

I produce a small monthly booklet which I would like to make readable as a web document. I have seen this dome where the reader can click on bottom right of page to turn to next page and on bottom left of page to go back to previous page.

Many thanks to anyone who can help

Default Re: Booklet as a web document

Welcome to TalkGraphics

You can add a link, or even a graphic that looks like a curled corner, to the next page and last page, to to a specific page. So when your visitor clicks on the link the page changes.

Open the attached in Web Designer and preview the entire site. (Disregard error messages that this file was created with a newer version)

See Links in the Help > Index menu.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you have a pdf you can link to the file (>web properties> Link to File and make it available to view online or download (depending on the visitors browser settings.) If you don't have a pdf then there are many convertors available online. That way you can upload the changes quickly and simply.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Thanks GW

I am getting there slowly. My only problem now is the ability to have number of pages under the same heading. i.e. booklet with all its pages available under title. I can set it up under a series of different headings - but this is not what I want. I have mastered your help with the 'click to turn pages' - many thanks.

Kind regards

Happy to help.

Unclear about a number of pages under the same heading. Can you give us some more details or show us an example? I suspect it is a simple thing to do.

Could be up to forty pages. I have seen this done on many sites with photographs so I am sure that it can be done with (e.g.) a pdf file.