Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: How to use Seamless Tiles in Xara

Love these fill textures. Wish I would have had a couple of them for some earlier exercises.

Thanks a ton.........

BTW: Would you do this same thing for the borders from February's post?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Yes you can do the exact same process that Gary describes in his post above with the borders except I would put the borders into the Designs Gallery.

Thanks for these textures Gary!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

If you, Dave, or anyone wants faster access to your Xara files, for scrapbooking, reusing content, whatever, follow my steps for the Fills Gallery, except (as Frances mentions) run the steps, substituting the Designs Gallery for the Fills Gallery.

-g

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I have several custom folders added to my Designs Gallery and one thing to keep in mind is that if you add to those folders you can simply save a new document or image to the folder but you will need to update the folder in the Gallery before your new content will show in the Gallery.

Follow the same procedure as for adding a folder (Starting at step 3) but when you get to step 5 in Gary's post Click update instead of add.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.