Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default First real attempt, but quite pleased with the results.

Hello all.

Having just looked at some of the previous posts, I may be letting myself in for a lot of criticism here! However, I am quite pleased with what I have achieved considering it's my first attempt at something like this. It's my site (not a clients), and wanted to appeal to a (mainly) male audience. There are aspects of it I am still working on (I have yet to add images to the boxes below the main image on each product page). I also wanted to keep the thing very informal - I want the viewer to feel like they are having a laugh with mate. I also created all the designs.

By the way, I've used 'Mals Cart' as a basic shopping cart, using code sent to me (then amended slightly to suit) and placed in a place holder. It does the job for now, but is a little limited when it comes to more complicated issues such as discount codes etc.

Anyway, have a look and let me know what you all think.

Admin Note: Link removed, site Not Safe For Work. --Barbara B

Thanks.

Chris.

PS: Is it possible to use Google Analytics (for example) in Version 7?
    Last edited by Barbara B; 13 March 2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Site is NSFW. Link removed.

Default Re: First real attempt, but quite pleased with the results.

You can use Google Analytics with WD 7. I don't have 7 installed right now. Check back and see if someone has the answer.

You can either do it by pasting the tracking code in the Website Properties Website page or, and this what I can't remember, if WD7 does not have a replace HTML code (head) option, then into a placeholder to which you apply a Name <head>