Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default exporting animations to Windows movie maker problem

Did a great bit of animation of a pyramid made from cans of lager stacked on top of each other and lsowly melting over a numbe rof frames the other day usuing the KPT Goo plug in on the photograph I used. I've managed a previous export/conversion job once but for some reason it wouldn't convert/export.
    What's going on and what should I do?
    IP

Default Re: exporting animations to Windows movie maker problem

Post considerably more information would be a good start
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by SCALEBACK666 View Post
    Did a great bit of animation of a pyramid made from cans of lager stacked on top of each other and lsowly melting over a numbe rof frames the other day usuing the KPT Goo plug in on the photograph I used. I've managed a previous export/conversion job once but for some reason it wouldn't convert/export.
    What's going on and what should I do?
    As you have posted in the Paint Shop Pro section, I assume that you created the animation in Jasc Animation Shop?
    File>Save As will make the dialog for saving/exporting appear, just follow the prompts.

I don't have Windows Movie Maker, but I assume it can import files.

Grenou
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Grenou View Post
    As you have posted in the Paint Shop Pro section, I assume that you created the animation in Jasc Animation Shop?
    File>Save As will make the dialog for saving/exporting appear, just follow the prompts.

I don't have Windows Movie Maker, but I assume it can import files.

Grenou
    It'll import files in AVI/BMP format and also works with Serif DrawPlus 6.0 (one day I'll get it right every time). Point is, I successfully managed to do it once (and the other week, I MADE A (full) pintglass of kronenbourg 1664 look like a wine glass.
    I did the animation itself by using the KPT Goo plug in and gradually 'melted' the pyramid until the cans looked like one big mess on the lit of the stereo i was uing (they were full by the way).It was unintenional but I wanted to use it in a lager/psychedellic video I'm working on but with softeware crashing or the sequences refusing to convert unless thy want to.
    What i'm doing is creating differenct seqeunces and putting themtogether in Microsoft Movie maker and don't forget, Sam Raimi and bruce cambell began by making small amateur videos with a cinecam and look how they.martin Scorsce, Ridley Scott and the makers of Wallace and Grommet ended up....

Thanks for pointing me in directions I never intended to go in or take, Xara, Paintshop Pro x5.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by SCALEBACK666 View Post

Thanks for pointing me in directions I never intended to go in or take, Xara, Paintshop Pro x5.
    Hmm, how confusing. If you aren't intending to go in the direction of Paint Shop Pro, why are you posting here?

Where did I mention Xara?

Grenou

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TG-PSP.jpg 
Views:	688 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	94997
    IP

I'm working on my first big animation project and some of it has been rendered in both XPGD7 and Paintshop Pro X5.
    It won't be anything spectacular, just lager (it won't be an advert for any brand of lager) and psychedellic influenced. There was something I wanted to put in it recently involving making a load of cans of Heineken (formed into a pyramid) 'melt' over a stereo (I did this using a photograph and the KPT GEL/GOO plug-in) but I was gutted when it refused point blank to convert.
    At least I've got the two bottles of Budweiser animation I did on external hard drive to include.
    IP