Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Scribble March 2013

That's neat Frances. You got me thinking about ice cream. I like your drawing, but if I were going to eat it I would want a bunch of peanuts sprinkled on it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Here's my go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rowboat.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	94943  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Here's my go
    That is brilliant.
    I just love the way it looks.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Cool Egg. That's excellent.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Ok here is another from me although mind just don't compare with the other excellent submissions this month.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airplane.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	94944
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Ok here is another from me although mind just don't compare with the other excellent submissions this month.
    Looks far superior than the Spitfire.
    The second world war could have been shortened by 6 years, if you had invented this at the right time, Larry.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Gee thanks Rik. I guess you liked this one better than the alien world one huh. Oh well the alien world one was fun and I tried some different things to give it a not so perfect and more of a cartoon look. Most important I learned a lot. That's why I love the challenges.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

That's why I love the challenges.
    Yes, you start off with an almost blank canvas apart from a single/few lines and end up with a drawing, and everybody else does the same but all end up with different images.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Great scribbles everyone.

This is what the line put me in mind of ... the iconic Jaws poster. The burger is just in keeping with the well-known-purveyor-of-fast-food theme that has appeared in this thread.

What the shark doesn't realise is that the burger is just a display model made from plastic, so he'll probably be a mite bit disappointed ... or maybe not.

I was going to use the title 'Snack Attack' but thought that was just a bit too corny ...

Thanks for the challenge Larry.

I agree the challenge threads are great, sometimes I have an idea straight away after looking at the line and sometimes it just sits there in a blank page waiting for inspiration. Plus it often causes me to do some art, the subject (and composition) of which I wouldn't have thought to do otherwise. It is always interesting to see what everyone else comes up with ... with all the variety of ideas and creativity.

Regards

Su
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snacks.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	95232  
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Love it
    Egg