Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Coreldraw x6 Photo-paint

Good Day People
    Understand I'm well past sixty and senility is setting in; prior to this I normally had only seven or eight functional brain cells at my disposal. I purchased CorelDraw to try refining my art and print off transparencies for screen printing. At this time I am learning the program and find I need to ask “Raw Newbie” questions, for which I humbly apologize.
    I'm using (CD X6) CorelDraw Graphics Suit X6 and am having the hardest time figuring out how to open Photo-paint once I open CorelDraw. I can open it in CD if I'm editing a bitmap image. But what I was wondering is there a way to open it without an image already being worked on in CD.
    Any insight would be appreciated.
    God bless and have great day
    Bill
    IP

Default Re: Coreldraw x6 Photo-paint

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have not used Corel in many, many years, but there might be an icon on the property bar that will open the axillary applications. Also you can open the folder in which Corel resides (usually C:Program Files (x86), find the PhotoPaint.exe (or whatever the executable file is called), right click on the file and select Pin to Start and/or Pin to Taskbar, then you can launch it independent of CorelDRAW.
    IP