Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Bill Taylor-creations

Hi,
    I have a question in regards to our good friend Bill Taylor. I don't know if this is appropriate tho' if not please feel free to remove the post.
    The content that Bill so generously created would it be appropriate to repost if a member would benefit from the project?
    Jim
    p.s. I know he created RegEdit, and a color wheel with harmonies etc.
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Default Re: Bill Taylor-creations

It's freely available on the forum/s and at the XaraXone, I don't see why not.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

There is also the Wiki colour palettes that are posted here And Bill created XaReg

I miss Bill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hi,
    Thanks I was just thinking about Bill when the thought ran through my head...Bill was a great person and I didn't want to see his wonderfull stuff get tossed aside...I use his colour wheel quite often and his XarReg program ...I miss him..
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

You're not alone Jim. Bill was a one-of-a-kind kind and caring individual. I often wonder why some people live forever and others die young. All I can reckon is it is the luck of the draw.

But Bill was a rare individual whose light went out way to early.

Unfortunatly we don't have the source for XaReg, or I would be happy to keep it going.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Why don't we have a Bill Taylor Gallery ? Like we do for Norman Spencer. we should at least have that there to honor our friend Bill. I know he had many nice works in Xara and it would be nice to have sticky post maybe in the Xara gallery forum ?
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Yes, I've wondered the same thing.
    It would require the Admin to locate and extract all attachments from Bill's account. I've forgeton the exact procedure for vBulletin
    Bill didn't post many images in recent years, so there are very few at the Xara-Users forum and those he did post there are also posted here.
    When I originally created Norman's Gallery, Risto Klint was Admin who helped tremendously with the task of getting the URL of each image Norman had posted. There's (used to be) a setting in vBulletin which generates a list, but this requires admin access. More recent vBulletin versions may differ I suppose, I haven't kept up with this software.
    Either way, ask Barbara Bouton otherwise Dan McNulty (Xara sys admin) can probably help.