Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Flaming Pear Plug-ins

Hi Yall, somebody may tell me that it’s old news but I found some really neat FREE plug-ins from www.flamingpear.com just go and grab them for your self they’re FAB.. This one that I have used here is called Flood, you can ajust the size of the ripples. The reflections are added automatically.
    Enjoy...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flood.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	94376
    Last edited by angelize; 01 February 2013 at 07:03 PM.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Plug-ins

Hi Tabian, First I've moved this thread to the plug ins forum. This is the area to discuss plugins

I also just want to note that the free download of the flaming Pear plugins are demo versions and you do have to pay for the full versions. These plug ins seem to be very nice and not too expensive Here is a list of the prices of the full versions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Not exactly free Tabian. Anymore than Xara is free. At some point you are expected to purchase the filter.

Nice to have but personally i would only purchase if a client asked specifically for something like the ripple effect on the water which is good but the cost relative to the amount of use, would (for me), outweigh the need to purchase a full license. A claw around the net will most likely find you a free alternative.
    "Your never too old to Rock and Roll" ......
    ~Ronald Belford Scott 1946-1980