Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default page length locked

somehow yesterday i seem to have locked the page length so that you cannot drag the bottom of the page to extend it in any document new or old from way back ..i have checked the page options and the page is not locked i recall it going funny after pressing ctrl shift and w (or so i thought) but it did not bring up web properties and web properties then became unavaliable via drop down menus nor short keys closing and re opening sorted this out but the page remains the same i assume there is something i have done to lock it

any ideas

scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Default Re: page length locked

Check the Magic snap radii under the Mouse tab of Options and set both to something other than 0.0
    (5px for example)

Default Re: page length locked

YOUR THE MAN STEVE !!!! LINE WAS SET TO ZERO did not know what these did never had course to visit mouse before!

Must have been reset with my 'new short cut'

'I walked on the shoulders of giants'

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."