Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Software developer Bob outsources own job and whiles away shifts on cat videos

From the Guardian (Nice work if you can get it)

Verizon's hunt for firm's mysterious hacker exposes 'top worker' at firm who let Chinese consultants log on to do his daily work

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...ources-own-job

Default Re: Software developer Bob outsources own job and whiles away shifts on cat videos

Bob no longer works for the company.
    Smart man.. Hope that closing comment actually means he's started his own company.

Default Re: Software developer Bob outsources own job and whiles away shifts on cat videos

They'll be doing stereograms next.. ;-)

Is this working in the cloud or in the clouds ?

Hans

Should there be a smiley with that Hans, or is it a real question?

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    Should there be a smiley with that Hans, or is it a real question?
    Mais oui monsieur

Hans

Very, very new here!

Cannot figure out how to post a question, so had to answer this one! So I have two questions . . .

How do I post a question (can't seem to find a button).

Also, I have Xara Designer Pro, and I did a really nifty cut out of a deer! Then I saved the deer to a PNG file, and thought I was good to go. When I imported my deer it had a white background. Not happy! How can I save a photo clip art, that does not have a background.

Help! and Thanks!

click forum at the top of page - click on the appropriate forum - click on start new thread

export using colour depth 'true colour + alpha' [this is on the tab of the export dialog box - and use 'export' not 'export png']

welcome

edit - actually 'export png' may work - but it does not give you the dialog box

Thank You handrawn, I will give it a try!

Handrawn,

I clicked on FORUM at the top of the page, and I clicked on the appropriate forum, but I can't find where I click on start new thread! Any ideas? Thanks