Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

My favorite plugin is eye candy 3.1. Lots of good filter in there. Btw it can be found free on the net.

So whats yours.

Kai_
    IP

My favorite plugin is eye candy 3.1. Lots of good filter in there. Btw it can be found free on the net.

So whats yours.

Kai_
    IP

Hello Kai,

I like eye candy 3 too. One I would like to have is KPT 6. From all I've heard it's a great set of filters. I have downloaded demos of andromeda filters and they are cool, just a little pricey for me right now. I have Super Blade pro and it is a good one. I like demos!

Cheryl
    IP

I would be interested in checking it out. I am always in the market for good FREE plugins [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

For me, right now, nothing very exciting, but I love the edgeworks plugins that you can get Here for Free!! Love them.....

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

Hi RAMwolff,

Here is a link to eye candy.
    graphicssoft.about.com/cs/eyecandy

Thanks for the link to edges plug in. I downloaded the screens also. Can't wait to try it.

Cheryl
    IP

web page

Sorry if I didn't get the link in where you can just click it.

Cheryl
    IP

I almost forgot Cutting Edge FX. This is a great plug in. Unfortunately it doesn't work with v. 10. There are free scripts and also a demo if you want to try.

Cheryl
    IP

Hi
    There is a lot of nice plugins around, but i think the only plugin that work only for PP
    it does not work with PS, simply because it is a set of scripts which is not supported by PS

Andromeda

I downloaded a shadow filter, but i foun it very hard to achieve nice effects

If anyone can find a tutorial on using Andromeda filter ( Shadow, Volic...) let me know

KPT 6 is nice to have KPT 7 is fine, not much from KPT 6
    Panopticum has a set of nice filters
    BladePro is the best for producing beveled and crazy effects. it is worth to try
    IP

Hi AjisCoool & Forum,
    BladePro is cheap too compared to most other plugins. It was $30.00 US with only $15.00 upgrade price for Super BladePro When I bought it.

Does anyone know if the textissmo plugin works with PP 9?
    IP

Another good freebie is PaintEngine by Fantastic Machines. Wacky technical interface, but does some interesting stuff.
    http://www.fantasticmachines.com/

Doug Frost
    IP