Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WD6 Xara Web Designer MX Premium 8 Video Tutorials and Xara Web Designer 7 Premium

Dear Talk Graphics Users,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have made some great video tutorials on using Xara Web Designer MX Premium 8 and also Xara Web Designer 7 Premium in fact I have 70+ tutorials. I just uploaded a tutorial on positioning objects using the "position on page fixed and footer" option a new feature in Xara Web Designer 8 MX Premium. You can also view all tutorials starting with Xara Web Designer 7 Premium, which will transition into Xara Web Designer 8 Premium as you go through video series.

I hope your New Years is going well and wish you great success in 2013!

Sincerely,

Champ

Default Re: Xara Web Designer MX Premium 8 Video Tutorials and Xara Web Designer 7 Premium

Lot of good instructive work there. Thanks.

Default Re: Xara Web Designer MX Premium 8 Video Tutorials and Xara Web Designer 7 Premium

I watched quite a few of your videos just last week. Thank you very much for sharing.

Would be really cool if we could fix with a percentage. Like if I wanted a Facebook link to always show on the left hand side of my page, 50% of the way up from the bottom. Seems like we are ALMOST there with this feature but just not quite. :-(

I was already subscribed.
    These tutorials were very useful for me as I just started out with this software.
    Thanks!

Hello There, I just came across your posting of the tutorials I have just started to watch them. They are very informative and very well laid out. I just bought designer 7 premium and is very daunting at first. I was only buying the program to make a banner to add text and pictures and your explanation of all the tools, text tools shaping tools so far is really great to find the extra functions available. Also the other things in the previous lessons.
    I'm a quadriplegic and have asked some help on doing a couple of things with this program and a tutorial is come in very handy for me is difficult to read manuals and PDF files are not much better trying to go through each subject.

Thank you so much for going to the trouble of making these tutorials, it helps me greatly regards Mark

Fabulous Champ! You have certainly put in a lot of effort in preparing these tutorials. They are easy to follow and very informative. Thanks very much. Cheers, Abi
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Champ, thanks for some very good information. I am just starting out with xara web creation and can use all of these videos. Bring them on.
    Choctaw

No Problem your welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Lot of good instructive work there. Thanks.

I'm amazed at the overwhelming responses wasn't expecting that many people to notice the post right away. I waited a little while to see if people liked the tutorials I'm really glad they were helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Wegg View Post
    Would be really cool if we could fix with a percentage. Like if I wanted a Facebook link to always show on the left hand side of my page, 50% of the way up from the bottom. Seems like we are ALMOST there with this feature but just not quite. :-(