This is trending, Og: SMB—small to medium businesses—are actually giving up selling off their own web page, and migrating towards social media, getting a corporate account, and more or less "set it and forget it".

I make precious little over my font store over on Creative Market, but then again, I don't work it at all. It's for lunch money, but I must say, the conglomerate of online graphics resources ain't a bad place for your goods or mine. Create a number of suitable for framing stereograms and then gradually offer custom work.

They're always giving away free content, and I'm always downloading it, and that's the classic "bait and switch" from advertising. You download a "loss leader", then they "getch" before you check out with something tailored for to your tastes before you check out.

I'm not a sucker, but I will buy useful things. Example: a digital sculptor posted a beautiful collection of the four elements. I really don't have the time to learn how to do this myself, I think at the time they were $12 for the four.

I think the maxim is, "You get less than what you pay for, and as a vendor, you get less than you want."

;)