Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Disappearing download

As a starter, I am a grey surfer and beginner to Xara. On accessing Gary's Christmas Garland tutorial reference was made to a file which would contain the text of the tutorial so that I could follow it as the video progressed. Alas, when I went to Xara Zone that download button had disappeared. I had already downloaded the files for the tutorial. Could any of the more knowledgable friends please advise me how to access the text file as I would like to creae the garland for myself? Many thanks.

Default Re: Disappearing download

Welcome to TalkGraphics.

I have had a look and the link referred to in the tutorial video appears to be missing from the tutorial page.

I shall send a Private Message (PM) to the author and see what can be done.
    Though, as it's Christmas, I'm not sure when the response will be?!

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Default Re: Disappearing download

The link to a transcript is missing by design.

Barbara and I did not go through the tedious process of transcribing December's video because 1.) I completely ad-libbed as I did in November to slow the pace down...so there is no script to re-format. Everything will need to be manually dictated at a future point., and 2.) We had no time. We put a lot of unseen work into the Xone and tg this month including the tree-trimming event, and we felt we were due a few days off!

I expect I'll have time to transcribe the tutorial between now and New Year's Eve, and in the meantime, consider turning extensions on within your browser. It's almost 2013 and the web is a multimedia kinda place.

Merry Christmas to All,

Gary