Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I purchased Photo Impact 8 online. I neglected to make a backup copy and now I lost the program when my WinXP notebook crashed.

I did save the following numbers...

Refernce Number
    Serial Number
    *purchase date was 3/4/03

I recently downloaded the trial version of PI-8 and tried the REREGISTER option. But after a few seconds of the Element 5 server analyzing my s/n and ref #, it told me the info was incorrect.

So now what? Did I do it wrong? I've purchased other software online (WSFTP Pro, MusicMatch) and have always been able to retrieve the sotfware. I'm suprised there arn't other ways to verify my purchase like, my name, address, cc number. Maybe I missed something.

If anyone has had to redownload PI-8, please respond and explain what you did. Thanks in advance (50 bucks is 50 bucks!!)

Kenny G.
    IP

I purchased Photo Impact 8 online. I neglected to make a backup copy and now I lost the program when my WinXP notebook crashed.

I did save the following numbers...

Refernce Number
    Serial Number
    *purchase date was 3/4/03

I recently downloaded the trial version of PI-8 and tried the REREGISTER option. But after a few seconds of the Element 5 server analyzing my s/n and ref #, it told me the info was incorrect.

So now what? Did I do it wrong? I've purchased other software online (WSFTP Pro, MusicMatch) and have always been able to retrieve the sotfware. I'm suprised there arn't other ways to verify my purchase like, my name, address, cc number. Maybe I missed something.

If anyone has had to redownload PI-8, please respond and explain what you did. Thanks in advance (50 bucks is 50 bucks!!)

Kenny G.
    IP

Kenny, this is why I always purchase a cd. However, I'd contact colwin at ulead and let him know what your situation is. I'm sure he can help you out.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP