Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Soquili TG - A new collaborative font project.

Your help and contributions will certainly be welcome and much appreciated Rik, thanks Counting Gary, and myself we are now up to 5 volunteers

For Rik and anyone who would like to participate but is not sure what is involved, I'm going to give about 2 more days for volunteers to come forward(I also need to put in some time with real life business work) then I'll start dividing up the images and you will each get a jpeg image containing about 10 images or so. You will need to trace the images with the shape tool, making sure to keep the number of nodes to a minimum.

Have a look through this thread in which we created the burgeon ornaments it will give you an idea of how this project will progress.

Edit: I missed Gary's post and while all are still welcome to volunteer, we will put off actually starting any work until we have researched and decided on appropriate artwork to properly honour Bill.

If anyone wants to research and post ideas all are welcome
    Last edited by angelize; 16 December 2012 at 06:47 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.