Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Problems with viewing website in Internet Explorer

Hello people, when I open the site in Internet Explorer site have a problem with displaying some content like drop down menus, eyecatcher widgets etc. Internet Explorer display some notification, if a visitor does not accept some... script or ActiveX (?) then the site is not functioning normally. What should i do? How to solve the problem?
    TNX

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 08 20.32.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	93450

Default Re: Problems with viewing website in Internet Explorer

Does this happen when you Preview your site in Xara? If so it is not a problem. IE frequently posts this message. If it happens on the actual website then you can add a set of alternative text links.

If this happens when previewing the site locally, it likely does not happen when uploaded. IE/Microsoft is warning you about an ActiveX function that is running locally on your computer--which only affects reviewing sites or pages on your own computer. Try uploading the site and reviewing it there. This enhanced security only (should) affect IE. If you preview in another browser such as Chrome or Firefox you will not get the warning.

Take care, Mike

Thank you gwpriester, thank you mwenz. It happens only when previewing the site locally. When I upload site everything works so perfect ! I love Xara! Xara is magical