Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: work in progress - critic welcome

I'm glad to see some of the bling gone, though in part I really regret making my original comments because you've moved so far from where you were and far from the example I thought represented a simpler design example. I think I preferred the original header and menu layout better. Watch out for the general colour - grey isn't great for promoting happiness in the sunshine, and dark backgrounds with black text can be hard to read.

Lets be clear, my preferences need not be your choices and it's your choice (or really your clients choice) how you do this. I am trying to lead you to a simpler design aesthetic. I thought my example link was a good example of what might inspire you. I don't want to take over the design of the site by proxy. I originally made comments because the site is for a business and the quality of the website can be important to the success of the business.

If it's any help I hated many of the Blackpool hotel sites I came upon!

Default Re: work in progress - critic welcome

its ok it is in a sort of transformation anyway so the grey will probably change - and yes a lot of the blackpool sites leave a lot to be desired - even mine :-) lol - Thanks for your comments