Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding more images to Xara designer Pro web photogalleries/ Web Page Galleries

Hi

I have been trying out the web photogalleries that come with Xara designer pro.

I see you can make the page longer and was wondering if there is an easy way to add more images to a gallery.

I looked in the manual but couldn't find this info (could be I missed it!)

Thanks for any help

Default Re: Adding more images to Xara designer Pro web photogalleries/ Web Page Galleries

I'm not sure but you might be able to duplicate the thumbnail images and replace the photos with new photos. If the new photos are distorted, then change the Fill Type to Flat and drag and drop a new image onto the thumbnail.

Default Re: Adding more images to Xara designer Pro web photogalleries/ Web Page Galleries

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I'm not sure but you might be able to duplicate the thumbnail images and replace the photos with new photos. If the new photos are distorted, then change the Fill Type to Flat and drag and drop a new image onto the thumbnail.
    Cheers,

I tried that but what seems to happen is the original image changes as well when you put a new image into the section that you have copied, it seems like it sees them as the same gallery. I assume they stay linked somehow.

I assume there must be some code somewhere that needs changing but not sure how to access it. Something to do with soft grouping maybe ?

Hold CTRL+SHIFT as you drag a new photo into a duplicated thumbnail.
    A popup dialogue will ask if you want to replace all copies of just the selected one.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Hold CTRL+SHIFT as you drag a new photo into a duplicated thumbnail.
    A popup dialogue will ask if you want to replace all copies of just the selected one.
    Cheers that seems to do it. I was trying to right click and change image.

Shame there isn't something like a right click/add new image command, would be useful.