Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I get a video to loop instead of stopping after playing once?

We need to set up a video to loop constantly for a trade show we're doing. I can get the youtube version to play continuously by adding repeat into the domain name, i.e., www.youtuberepeat.com instead of www.youtube.com. However, the same trick doesn't work with the embedded widget.

Default Re: How do I get a video to loop instead of stopping after playing once?

What do you mean by embedded widget, art?

In Windows media player, for example, you can click the loop icon and it will continuously play in a loop.

What are you playing it in? And does it have to be in that?

Default Re: How do I get a video to loop instead of stopping after playing once?

Thanks, I did manage to get it to loop using Quick Time Player, But what I'm wondering now is how to get the same looping effect with the video player that Xara uses when you embed a video into a web page.

You're probably posting in the wrong section, arthart. This is an Off-Topic forum.