Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just bought Flash5 (finally) from the macromedia site, and installed the download manager. But this exe file only makes a shortcut to itself, and then crashes.
    Has anyone of you had the same problem, and was it solved? This is quite disappointing.
    Of course I mailed macromedia, and I wait for a response, but the more possibilities, the better.

I run Win98SE on a Pentium3 800 PC and have a permanent cable-lan ISDN connection to the net. I never had any download problems before.
    I even uninstalled my firewall, downloaded them with another browser, but no use.

Any ideas someone?
    IP

I just bought Flash5 (finally) from the macromedia site, and installed the download manager. But this exe file only makes a shortcut to itself, and then crashes.
    Has anyone of you had the same problem, and was it solved? This is quite disappointing.
    Of course I mailed macromedia, and I wait for a response, but the more possibilities, the better.

I run Win98SE on a Pentium3 800 PC and have a permanent cable-lan ISDN connection to the net. I never had any download problems before.
    I even uninstalled my firewall, downloaded them with another browser, but no use.

Any ideas someone?
    IP

The VBox probably didn't detect my LAN cable connection. I re installed my old modem and settings of the provider, and at 2Kb/s (with a 450Kb/s at my disposal that I couldn't use!) I downloaded Flash5's 18MB...
    But it worked.
    IP