Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Anyone know how to do this? Animated images embedded in an email

All, I have a project at work where i am taking art created in Xara and embedding it in a mass communication corporate email, and I want the art to slowly change color around the edges-

Does anyone know a simple way to do this?

It is going to be viewed across the comapany in internet explorer.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike S.

Default Re: Anyone know how to do this? Animated images embedded in an email

This has come up many times, specifically creating an HTML document that will display in an e-mail, and best as I can remember, no one has figured out how to do this.

There are some applications that can embed an HTML document in an e-mail. Try doing a Google search for this and see what you can discover.

Thanks Gary, I appreciate your reply.

Wish you an awesome Holiday season!

Mike

Would be a lot of work but an animated gif might work. Problem might be file size.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Yeah, I tried finding info on how to do HTML email like I receive from companies but there isn't that much information on how to do it and it seems like all roads lead back to companies like MailChimp who specialize in this. If you know HTML well you can take apart so of the junk email they send you and get a idea of how they do it but I have yet to see any type of animation like you want to do.
    Get out and do something. Find a group and engage with other people @ MEETUP.COM

Don't sweat over it, HTML email can't be done using Xara HTML for very good reason.