Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Tutorial forWheels

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Mark, I still cannot access it. I have tried several times with opera and also with Internet Explorer always the same result of nothing. Maybe I am just missing something.
    I cannot understand it, I just clicked on the link again it took me straight to the page.

I have no idea why you cannot access it. Thousands of people use it each day to check their images and to submit them.

http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/u...31820746511221

I will try this one
    IP

Default Re: Tutorial forWheels

Wheels, the website you linked to in your post is not acceptable here on TG. We do not allow linking of any kind to any portion of an Adult site or links to pages or sites that would generally be considered Not Safe For Work (NSFW), ie sites that if visited on a work computer could violate HR rules and get you fired or disciplined.

Posting links like this again puts your TG membership and posting privileges in jeopardy.

If you need help because your graphics are suddenly displaying differently on a third party website than they did before you need to contact that site and ask for assistance. Xara produces industry standard graphics that work on websites of all kinds.

I am closing this thread because it has now gone off topic.

If you feel the problem does lie in how you are constructing these graphics open up another thread, but be sure that any links or content you use as examples is family friendly.

Additionally this thread was misplaced from the beginging it really belonged in the Xara3d forum and I am moving it there and leaving behind a permanent redirect notice from this forum to the new location.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com
    IP