Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Tutorial forWheels

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Turning the lights off may not be necessary Mark, however if the text is not animating and the lights are then you would notice the lighting changing on the text even though the text itself is not animated.
    I just checked this out and it is very noticeable at least on the one I have set up.

Open the attachment below, the text is not animating because I unchecked the animate text box but the lights are. That is why I suggested you un-check both text and lights.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	larry 3.gif 
Views:	181 
Size:	927.6 KB 
ID:	93498
    hello Larry, I was wondering if you can look at something make emoticons for a website and for some people and recently every time I make it and it is uploaded it is flashing instead off displaying properly as previous ones have.
    I have reset the software is with no luck and I actually deleted it, version 6 3-D, when I went to reinstall it ran an error message would not be reinstall again, that was another pain, waiting for technical support at the moment.
    I was wondering when I made changes to the software recently to make those squares if it is anything was happening after it which is why I reset the software.
    I will upload a test to show you and then also the error message.
    I did the same thing on Windows 7 made a test on their and it is still happening, would like your opinion regards Mark PS I have not done anything in writing text on the squares as of yet.
    Regards Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara version 6 error.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	93544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows 7 test spinning heart.gif 
Views:	163 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	93547  

IP