Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Navigation Bar

Exclamation Navigation Bar

Hi there, i've been having some trouble with a navigation bar that is added by default to my pages, it's on the left side of the screen, at the bottom, but i really want to take it off, how can i do it? Please help me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cgfhs.png 
Views:	324 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	93074

Default Re: Navigation Bar

If you aren't using a Presentation page document (rather than a Web page document) then you are still using an older version of Web Designer MX 8 because it's a bug which shows up when you use transitions on your page.
    Either remove transitions or update to the most recent version (8.1.3.23942 DL sept 14 2012) where this bug has been fixed

Red face Re: Navigation Bar

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    If you aren't using a Presentation page document (rather than a Web page document) then you are still using an older version of Web Designer MX 8 because it's a bug which shows up when you use transitions on your page.
    Either remove transitions or update to the most recent version (8.1.3.23942 DL sept 14 2012) where this bug has been fixed
    Hi there, thank you for the reply, it helped me a lot, it worked i updated my X Web designer, and it's gone the navigation bar. Thanks again.