Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Exclamation Filter Forge website down.

The folks at Filter Forge have had some major tech issues with their website and the site is temporarily down. They are working to get the site back up and running as soon as they can, and in the meantime there is still a way to access the filter library

From the Filter Forge Facebook Page:
    Here's how:
    1. Open your Filter Forge.
    2. In the menu, go to Tools > Options > the Online tab.
    3. In the 'Download More Filters command' area, select 'Use the built-in library browser (obsolete)'.
    4. Click OK.

After that, the 'Download more filters' link in the main window will convert into a button, and
    you'll be able to download the filters from the site:

1. Click the 'Download more filters' button.
    2. In the window that opens, select a filter preview and click the 'Add to Downloads' button. Repeat that for all the filters you want to download.
    3. Click the Download button at the bottom of the page -- the download will start and the filters will show in the filter list.

You can also check the Filter Forge Facebook Page for updates, contests, and more

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default UPDATE

The Filter Forge site is back up and running and while they are still getting a few things in order the library is back to normal and can now be accessed via the link in your Filter forge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

Default Re: UPDATE

Well that's good new Frances, although with CFL playoffs, who'll have time tomorrow, that's for sure.....
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11
    IP